Thursday 14 March 2013

NEW LOOK NEW FUZZY FEELINGS.

Time has been the eternal black whole that has consumed my attention away from this blog for months now. But NO MORE, is my declaration while waving a banana smoothie over my laptop. The time is now. Here it is folks, brand new face lift and a massive stash of freshly baked stories to share.

Please allow me to take you through some of the changes on the blog.
You will  notice:
* Twitter feed on the right. Time to follow me on @Tumin2D for daily(sometimes hourly) sneak peeks into the psyche (or lack there of ) that is me.
* Above is my Instagram feed. Please follow me on Tumin2D and see frozen moments awesomely filtered for your viewing pleasure.
*New Navigation Tabs filled with lots of goodies including music videos I've shot with old bands that I have worked with, music and more photos of my day to day interactions thanks to Tumin2D Instagram.

There will be a lot more coming including video blogs from my YouTube channel Tumin2D. (please feel free to subscribe to that as well), 'How to Tips' for new bands, artists and agents and not only gig review but CD reviews from some of the most anticipated new music around the world.

What is going on you ask. What is all this Tumin2D malarkey? Well simply put I have refueled the jet and am ready to embark on a new journey that is music. With over seven years working as a professional musician, artist manager and booking agent in South Africa I will take you on a fresh and relevant ride into the musical dragons den. I LIVE THIS SH*T.
This will be an objective, no holds barred dissection of the the current state of the music industry, music lifestyle and culture. It may get personal, it may get offensive but one thing it promises to be is fun. So I invite you along to enjoy the experience with me and to share this with all you mates. Please subscribe to the blog,  follow me on Twitter, Instergram and or YouTube.
Although blogger of "peoplepunisher.com"  Gurkin ,Aka Grumpy, may have said:

 "Blogs are not made to be read, but to be published"  I would prefer it if this was read and shared :) so hop to it:)

SO WHAT IS COMING UP:
*Music feature with South African 'die hard' rock star Gavin Wienand.
*look out for the first album review in the coming week from guest writer Heleen Markides
*The first on the "Being A Band" feature that will be diving head first into being a band in South Africa.
*Much much more ...



Exciting days to come.
Leave your comments and thoughts
Tumi





No comments:

Post a Comment